Post-Acute/Sub-Acute Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- posted March 04, 2023
Dietitian Consulting Services LLC is seeking a nutrition consultant with clinical experience in post/sub-acute and transitional care patients.
Position Description: Will provide direct nutritional care for post and sub-acute patients. Maintain and develop client relationships and client satisfaction. Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulations. Keep current of the most recent nutrition trends, research and standards of practice.
Hours: Business Hours (flexible arrival/departure)
Location: Tacoma, WA (flexible locations)
Schedule: Hybrid (On-site/remote)
As a company, we pride ourselves on flexibility. We modify schedules, both short and long-term, to enable everyone to meet the opportunities and challenges of everyday life.
• Paid/Sick Leave
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• A minimum of 1-3 years of work experience through direct clinical care, internship, and/or volunteering in a healthcare setting and RD (eligible)
• Strong time management skills, self-starter and team player
• Well-versed in the Nutrition Care Process, Nutrition Focused Physical Exam and Malnutrition identification
• COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT - Governor Inslee's Proclamation 21-14.2 requires employees of healthcare institutions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• Nutrition: 1 year (Preferred)
• Registered Dietitian (Preferred)
Please send your resume/CV to email@example.com.